Enrolling at HRC

All Residential Specialist Schools (RSS) enrolments are made by entering into a

Specialist Education Agreement (SEA) with the Ministry of Education.

Applications can only be made by the young person's learning support provider in their home region. This could be an RTLB, Ministry specialist, or a day specialist or fund-holder school.

There are two different enrolment pathways into HRC: 


If the young person does not currently access any learning support, or you would like some advice on the application process please contact our Student Coordinator to discuss the next step.

(T) 03 339 7802  or via email on annamccoy@halswellcollege.com